Importantly the main thing you have to keep in your mind during choose your niche -
Passion + Talent +Market Opportunity
passion:- What you are naturally incline that.
Talent:- What you have develop mastery of by working on it for , then combine it with marketing opportunity.
Because without market opportunity talent and passion isn’t going to do any help for you because some time you might be extremely passionate about something . you develop mastery at it but people might not need it. when people don’t need it you are not able to make money . if you think that you can spend your life focusing on one area and it’s okay to develop mastery at it and certain people have the luxury to read that .
The scope of Content writing is immense , there are various type of content writing specialization like:-Blog writing , SEO, content writing , copy righting , podcast script writing , video script writing , academic writing and many more.
You can work as a content writer in any niche that you like :- sport writing , marketing content , health writing , personal writing , spiritual writing , technical content , educational content, creative writing , among others .
What is the process of content writing ?
- . First pick your topic which is relevant to your niche and talent.
- Do research related to your topic on google and you tube . read their content so that you will get the idea is what you have to write unique which is not available go deep in research as much as possible because if you write something which is already available , so you couldn’t able to attract your audience . it seems like that they are in chore Bazaar being cheated .
- Write down your ideas and thoughts in your diary and make notes of it , it’ll very helpful and important while you write the content . this step gives you base and raw structure of your content .
- Decide limited (approximate) time limit of your video. Every topic has its own time limit of explanation itself and if you try to make it extensive so it’ll be little boring.
- visual content is necessary from which your audience would able to connect to you and visualize your thoughts and point of view about the topic.
How can you write effective content ?
Although there is no shortcut and secret formula for content writing but here is some tips that can help improve the quality and quantity of your written material .
Effective content writing is critical in turning site visitors into satisfied customers. It’s not just about getting content out there — it’s also important to produce high-quality content. Search engines crawl website content and reward websites with well-written articles by ranking them higher in search results.
- Write a Head-turning headline :-If the headline doesn’t spark interest, stir an emotion or make the reader want to learn more about the topic, you simply won’t achieve the desired results with your content.
2. provide something unique :- There is so much content out there that you need to have certain innovative features to stand out. How do you create content that has not been written before? Every writer has unique traits, experiences, and styles of writing. These factors can be combined to create content that is of high quality with unique elements.
3. Create a Hook That Grabs Their Attention:- You have first three seconds to keep readers hooked after the headline. The first sentence also plays a role in determining whether they read the rest of your content. As a result, it should capture the reader’s attention and smoothly lead them into your first point.
4. Focus on Headline and Introduction:- your introduction should immediately provide the reader, your potential leads with the intent of your content copy.Mention the features that you want to communicate to your reader in this copy. This will provide for more clarity and your reader will appreciate your effort. Delve into the mind of your audience and imagine what would appeal to them. Also depending on your target consumers choose your words judiciously.
5. Make your posts public :- Even if you are writing for yourself, always to publish your posts, i.e. make it publicly accessible. Not only will it help improve your writing and your confidence, but it will also help you build a solid portfolio and gain visibility.
6. Be Kind to yourself:- As a content writer, you will have to meet deadlines, ensure your tone and voice matches clients’ target audience, write helpful and unique content, and impress your clients too. Moreover, you will have your own standards to meet. Due to this, it is very easy to feel pressured.You start overthinking and over analyzing. Often, you will end up being too hard on yourself and questioning your own abilities. It reduces your effectiveness.
Content writing is a creative task and not a mechanical one. So, instead of putting yourself under more pressure, be kind to understanding, and work your way out of it.
(Top 20 content Marketing Blog you should read Every Day by- Michael Brenner )